Kim Jong Kook - Eleventh Story

It has been quite some time since the last time I listen to any Japanese or Korean songs. Lately I was watching "Family Outing Season1" - a Korean variety show. I found this album from the show - Eleventh Story by Kim Jong Kook.

I came to know about Kim Jong Kook a few years back when I was watching Xman and Love Letter (Korean variety shows as well). Initially, I only knew that he is a singer and has great physique. I was surprised when I listen to his song for the 1st time. The way he speaks is totally different from the way he sings. Can never imagine that he can sing in such high pitch.

Eleventh Story is his 6th album. It is the 1st album released after he came back from the national service (not sure what they call it in Korea :p). Here are some of my favorite songs from the album.

Happy Virus
This is my favorite song in the album. The official MV is not released yet. Here is the fan made MV featuring the Kookri couple (Kim Jong Kook and Lee Hyori in Family Outing).


Don't be Good to me
It is suppose to be a sad MV, however if you have watched "Family Outing", you will be laughing most of the time.


Can't Forget
Some say that this song is plagiarized (Usher's Love in this Club). They may be similar but I still think this sounds way better (sry for Usher's fans)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natsumi Step

The Complete Manual of Suicide

New Product 3 in 1