080808

Boomp3.com

What would prompt up in ur head when u come across with "080808"? Is it the breath taking opening ceremony of the Beijing Olympic? Money ? ... since "8" represents "發" in Chinese. For me it would be my brother's wedding ceremony.

080808 is the day tat my elder brother Edward married his beloved wife Yong Wei. Congratulations Edward!!! This is the most important day in my bro's life. Here is some moments that I would like to share.

I went back to Subang the night before, this is the 1st thing that caught me eye when I enter the house. A huge bouquet of flower. 3 water lilies, 6 roses.... +++ ... My bro didn't tell me how much does it cost.... sure it is costly...

Bouquet of Flower for my "大嫂"

On the big day ... I had to wake up at 630am... yup it is 630am and we were starting to dress up for the big event. I wonder ... the ceremony starts at 9am..... juz tell me y we need to get up soooooo early... [>_<]..... Well, then later only I notice ... it is Friday and I'm actually in Subang .... You can always put an equivalent sign for "traffict jam" and "Subang"... we departed at around 730am and eventually it took us 1 hour to reach our destination... (x_x)... The first thing we do over there would be shooting all around the places... with a cam of coz.. =P ... Here are some pic that was taken before the ceremony...

Note the banner "080808" (^_^)My sis and Yong WeiDifferent type of wedding dress .. basically I think it is very nice
My sis .. Tracy ...
Here is our bride and bridegroom .. my brother is holding the flower ... coz its too heavy ..=P

The group photo session started at 9am... 238 couples gathered in front of the Hokkien Association Building for the session... there are just too much cameras around... lol... ppl holding camera juz stood in front of the brides and grooms and flashes are all over the place ... it finally ended up in the official camera man shouting at the crowd (which included me) to back off in order to have a clear shot..... =P....
Click for larger image ... 238 couples... wow!!! Congratulations to all (^_^)

After the photo shooting session, the ceremony finally kick off. Everybody gathered inside the building. Before the main event took place... always ... there will be speeches from those VIP... bla bla bla~~ for more than 1 1/2 hour... gosh.. they really can speak... may be this is the only chance they got to speak in the public.. =P... anyway thanks them for organizing this event...
So .. after the looooong speech session, the couples were finally ready to go on stage, received their cert .... and exchange of wedding ring .... 238 pair... what a great number... they went up to the stage in sequence.. luckily Edward was on #16 ... which did not take much time waiting for the first 15 couples...

Special moment of Edward and Yong Wei which they will never forget for the rest of their life.
Finally we got married!!! (^_^)

When we were leaving for lunch... we saw the vj form "家娱" tv station was reporting this event. Of course this include interviewing the couples around here ... my brother was the also got a chance to express his feeling over the mass media...

Interview from "家娱" tv station... i personally like the part where my brother actually said :
"我爱你一万年...........都不够~~~"

Welcoming new member to our family

Congratulation Edward & Yong Wei ....




Comments

Anonymous said…
Here is a "stranger" to leave a comment in your 080808 to congratulate ur brother and my sister and of course all of us who is related to them.. ^-^
Gnu said…
Congratulations!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Natsumi Step

The Complete Manual of Suicide