new pc ..

Finally got my new pc working well ... its been sooo long since i've planned to get a new pc .. the old pc is almost obsolete.. Last month, there is some problem with my graphic card... the windows hanged half way loading when using the DVI output. The problem seems fixed when i switched to the D-sub (analog) output, however the start up is not consistent... it still hanged 4/5 times startup.. and finally i decided to get a new one... (^_^)...

After spending > 5 hours in Lowyat .. finally i have my ultimate gaming rig done... I wouldn't post the price here... (^_^) .. my mom is gonna sound me if she knew the price .. sorry mom if u r reading tis .. . anw .. it cost me RM11 for the parking (T_T) ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natsumi Step

The Complete Manual of Suicide