Malaysian Anti-Smoking Commercial



I came across this commercial last week back in Subang while having a "yam cha " session with my friends. This was a great vid and yet I still find ppl around me laughing at this commercial while it was broadcast. Some of them were even holding a cigarette in their hand. Not sure how effective this commercial to the public, at least not effective enough for the youngsters. For me, this is definitely the best anti-smoking commercial I have ever seen. I'll definitely quit smoking if I'm a smoker.

Comments

junfei said…
"I'll definitely quit smoking if I'm a regular smoker." -- prob is u r not regular.. juz on and off.. means no need quit lo?
Wilson said…
huh?? where is that coming from ??? fpr you mayb lor .... :p

Popular posts from this blog

Natsumi Step

The Complete Manual of Suicide