Testing

I got myself an iPad right before Christmas last year. Just wanna have a feel on blogging through iPad. Well I would say it is not that convenient to do so. There are a lot of limitations to it :

1) Uploading picture - it is not as straight forward as using a laptop or net book. The browse button that can be found on various photo sharing website is not working here on iPad, not even blogger is supported (>_<).

 2) To paste a HTML / embed image in the blog content - first of all I dunno how to do it, the paste option just won't pops up even if I hold my finger on screen forever ( pls let me know if anyone has the solution to it )

3) Not able to compile your post in the "compose" mode - it keeps saying that I need the latest version of safari / firefox / web browser in order to do so... ( no firefox on iPad - curse apple :p )

These really sucks !!! Well eventually it leads me to search for some useful tips online. So the sifu taught me to leverage with some blogging and photo uploading apps from the apps store. BlogPress is one of the apps and it cost me $2.99. At least finally I can start blogging from my iPad now and of course do my photo uploading here ... For the 1st photo uploaded blogger - my boarding pass which I saved as picture on my iPad and scanned in the airport for boarding. It is. Kind of weird to scan the iPad though.. :p




The resolution sucks ...  seems like need to learn more on resizing it before upload ..
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Comments

skyip84 said…
Good try!

How about iPhone? :-p
Jesse said…
i am using iphone..i am not really like it as it is not so user friendly..have to do everything using the cable..
junfei said…
good good..share more weakness of ipad pls...

Popular posts from this blog

Natsumi Step

The Complete Manual of Suicide