Sigh ..

I'm not sure for those who are still single as me ever been through this kind of situation ...
You are meeting uncle / aunties and they start asking you these type of question:

"got gf oledi ar?"

"when wanna find 1 jek?"

"u know hor .. someone else daughter/son got married liao lo.. "

"its time to find 1 lo.. "

"next time bring along ur gf har.. "

lol ... these are the questions that I normally got most of the time when I go back to Kampar ... my mom normally will juz say "随缘" .. (^_^) .. thx mom .. coz I realy dunno how to answer them ...

"btw .. really so important to get a gf meh?? " :p

Comments

JacQueLine said…
Hahaha..
The same thing goes to me...
But the one who's asking such question is my friends and colleagues..
I normally will tried to avoid from meeting those people who will ask such question..

Hey,you are lucky coz they never arrange XIONG TAI for you directly..

Well, what your mom said is very true..
Cannot simply find one just becoz of reaching the age of marriage...
Good luck!
pinkylicious said…
You tell them, you got girlfriends:P.
Wilson said…
[JacQueLine] lol ... "xiong tai" is the worst thing to happen ... hmm .. u go "xiong tai" before ler ~~ hehehe..:p

[emotionalistic]This will lead to even more questions .. :p
junfei said…
answer ur uncles aunties:" i dont have gf, i have bf."
JacQueLine said…
Got meh?
How come I dono I got go for XIONG TAI??Haha..
Sometimes really out of my ctrl..

This morning My FM topics is related to yours here..
then I suddenly feel your relatives is a bit weird..
Guy in your age still consider early what??
Unless you are a gal lar...

I think after 5 to 8 years if still don't have partner..
Maybe I will go for Love Match..
Hahahaha..

But I guess I won't tell anyone at that time..
Wilson said…
[junfei] i wonder did u ever say that to ur mom and dad .. :P

[JacQueLine] hahaha ... long time nvr turn on MY FM d.. 988 fans here ....
David Chan said…
Answer to your last question: No.

Popular posts from this blog

Natsumi Step

The Complete Manual of Suicide