Funny Sales Promoter at PC Fair

Today I went to Pikom PC Fair in PISA. There I met this funny sales promoter. He is suppose to promote a "HDMI Player" - something similar to those rmvb/dvix player which support HDMI output for HD quality movie. The funny part is the video being played on the LCD panel beside it was simply crappy. Out of curiosity I went forward and ask this guy :

me : boss, this clip resolution so bad 1, can change to another clip ar?

promoter : o.. the clip is not source from this player, it is coming from my laptop through the VGA port, that's y quality is low lo...

me : lidat ar... can u switch to the HDMI output from this player ar ? wanna see the quality of the player ma...

promoter : o .. the HDMI player output is already connected to here. However it was connected through RGB cable so the video not that nice oso lar ...
(he was pointing to a small crt tv next to the player)

me : ... errrr... can connect the HDMI output to the LCD instead ar? Like this hard to see the performance ler ....

promoter : o ... sry ar...we do not have any HDMI cable so cannot connect lo...

me : ........

Bro, u are selling "HDMI Player" and you said u don't have any HDMI cable to show me the quality of the player .. O.o

Comments

David Chan said…
Too bad lo...
Go eat grass lo...
Balik kampung lo...

Popular posts from this blog

Natsumi Step

The Complete Manual of Suicide