Chinese Language Text Book for Japanese

We herd a lot of ppl here are learning Japanese language... so do the Japanese learn others languages?? Yes of course they do.... I found out this text book for the Japanese to learn Chinese language... It is a bit funny about some of the topics in the book...


Check the first line " Chapter 20 - Dialogue of Love Confession " ⌐_⌐|||
I wonder how come I don't have this topic in my English text book... lol... Useless and "老土" lines for love confession...Note the small little icon beside the dialogue, it indicates the guys or the girls should say the corresponding lines~~

Here comes the funny part... "Chapter 25 - Hotel" = . = b
Teaching a person how to pursue a girl to spend a night in the hotel with you!!!! wtf....


The last one... [>_<] "Chapter 26 -Dialogue of Having Sex" ... Shit... this is a great 1... now I finally undersatnd why there are so mant AV in Japan... they even include all these "communication skills" in the sylibus ... lol... I wonder is there education center in Japan uses this book as a teaching material ?? ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natsumi Step

The Complete Manual of Suicide