Japanese Wooden Doll

Last week I went to the Bon-Odori(盆踊り) in Penang. Bon-Odori simply means the Bon dance. It is a traditional dance performed during the Obon festival in Japan. Welli got a chance to see our Penang Chief Minister, Lim Guan Eng to perform the Bon-Odori for the 1st time... (^_^) I miss the chance to record the video of the dance, even if I do, the video quality would be extreamly low with my handset... However i do get the pic of him performing the dance ~~


Back to the main topic here... I bought 2 Japanese wooden doll from 1 of the booth in Bon-Odori. Those dolls are just so cute. You can even twist their head 360 deg to have them looking at different directions. It comes in pair (male and female). Here are some pic of the dolls.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natsumi Step

The Complete Manual of Suicide