IQ test

Quite an interesting IQ test here .... A lot ppl may already seen it before. The guy who posted it in a forum stated that you need IQ 140 and above in order to answer it. Well, it is not that tough anyway, got it solved in 2mins. Btw my IQ is way below 140... =P. So this is how the question looks like:

P and Q both know that there are 16 cards inside a box. They also know the suits and numbers of the cards.

Spade : J, 8, 4, 2, 7, 3
Heart : A, Q, 4
Club : K, Q, 5, 4, 6
Diamond : A, 5

R pickup a card from the box. He only tells P about the number and Q about the suit.
Simple question , which card?

P : I don't know.
Q : I knew that you don't know.
P: Well, I got it now.
Q: Hmm... I also got it now.

So which card ?

Comments

Anonymous said…
So..mind to let me know what is the solution of ur IQ test?
Er...I think I only have ZERO IQ..coz I can't get the answer for days... (pai seh)
Anyway..I have asked some friends, and only one of them told me is SPADE 4...
Is it the correct answer?
Any explanation of the answer?

Popular posts from this blog

Natsumi Step

The Complete Manual of Suicide