Surprise

On 24th January 2009 , I went back to Subang for the CNY. Surprisingly, I found this invitation card. A Malay friend of mine during university was inviting me to his wedding ceremony.


We were course mate since Diploma. He was Chinese educated during primary school , therefore sometimes we spoke in Mandarin instead of Malay. However, we hardly contacted each other after entering UTM Skudai. It was really a surprise that he remembered and invited me for his wedding ...



Notice the date on the invitation card .. 24th January 2009 .. arrr... what a coincidence .. the same day that I reached home ... and the venue is in Kuantan [>_<] .. I was just too tired to take another long journey for his big day .. sorry my friend .. anyway congratulations and thanks for the invitation ..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natsumi Step

The Complete Manual of Suicide