New Display Picture

Yeah ~~ finally got my new blog display picture up. I don't really like the previous pic because it was actually cropped from a wallpaper which I found over the internet ....

Just 2 hours ago, I still don't have any idea of the putting up a new display pic .. then I came across with this photo taken at my colleague's cubical ..

The devil is so cute (^_^) .. and I have decided to create the new blog display picture based on the devil photo frame ... since I'm still in the office and do have have the photoshop in my office pc [>_<] ... the pic is created purely by using "mspaint" .. I know it does not really looks alike ... anyway I do like it very much .. (^_^)

Comments

pinkylicious said…
Hehe....i like it too. So cute :).

Popular posts from this blog

Natsumi Step

The Complete Manual of Suicide