Uploading Photo

I always find it is convenient to upload the photo through blogspot. You need not to worried about the tedious html code. When I slowly catch up with some coding knowledge in html .. I started to feel that uploading photo through Flickr or others image hosting website is much better.

The blogspot server will resize your picture . You may end up clicking the picture in order to have a better view (better resolution). When you resize the picture (drag it or modify the code) , the picture will eventually become blur.

I was still using the blogspot uploader, until the time when I was compiling the Doraemon post . I was trying to upload 16 pages of manga. The blogspot retricted the numbers of upload to 5 each time. So I went through the process 4 times for the 16 pages. The next thing that I noticed was the picture are all resized and it was impossible to read the text. I tried to resize the picture (both dragging and coding) .. the result was just a larger but blur picture.

It was kind of holding me back .. everything was ready, the content , the pictures .. but the resolution of the picture was just unacceptable . Then finally I went to create an account with Flickr. Just like others image hosting website, you can upload your photo / pictures and host them in any forums or website. HTML code will be provided for thumnails or the actual size picture. I'm not sure if Flickr limits the number of upload each time, but I managed to queued up to 16 images in a single upload (^_^) .The only drawback is the loading is a bit slow for some ISP.

Here you go .. pic uploaded through the blogspot (fast, easy, but lack of manipulation)

when resized

Pic uploaded through Flickr

IMG_6590

see the difference?? (^_^)

Comments

Gnu said…
this is good info, dude. I faced the same problem too. Thanks!
Gnu said…
ok, but it will slow down the loading of the page...beware.
Wilson said…
hehehe.. I did mention it in the post ..
Unknown said…
reli so big difference wo
David Chan said…
I will use Flickr next time.
Wilson said…
cannot use in altera ... =P

Popular posts from this blog

Natsumi Step

The Complete Manual of Suicide