Blades of Glory x I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing

Does anything come across your mind when you hear the song "I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing" from Aerosmith?
"Meteor, spaceship, rock band, hot chick, Bruce Willis, Ben Affleck, Armageddon, etc... "

That would be my answer before I came across with this movie "Blades of Glory". I did not finish watching this movie anyway. It was just by chance that the mamak stall is playing this show during one of my 'yam cha" session. :p Anyway, here comes the funny part, I just couldn't stop laughing when this song was played and two guys actually performing figure skating. And guess what? The 1st thing that comes across my mind when this song was played just now - 2 "geli" fella performing some stunning moves in the skating rink.. watch the trailer and the MV and you'll get what I mean... (^_^)

The official trailer :


So what does it has to do with "I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing"? Watch the MV below and you will know the reason. This song was actually played in the movie in the skating rink.

The MV looks a bit gay .. lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natsumi Step

The Complete Manual of Suicide