Earth Hour

Earth Hour indeed is a hot topic recently. Since I'll be going back to Subang tmr, I'm wondering if my mom agrees to switch off the light for an hour? Hehehehe.. Anyway I'm still thinking of what should I do within this one hour of darkness (if my mom say yes ^_^). I do not think by just turning off the light for an hour will actually save much energy compare to the daily usage, however it does create the awareness of global warming.

Earth Hour 2009

http://www.earthhour.org/home/

http://earthhour.org.my/






Comments

joyce_l said…
So did ur mum allow you to participate in the Earth Hour? You should persuade her to join tho.
JacQueLine said…
这是一项很好的活动..主要是让全球的人应对气候变化的行动之一...
不觉得最近的天气真的变得很糟了吗?
不然就很热很热,然后明明还艳阳高照的,突然又下起倾盆大雨来了...
有时候虽然大雨..但是温度还是很闷热..
可能我个人非常怕热,也比较会流汗...
所以觉得地球真的越来越热了..
不知道其他人有没有发觉这样的气候变化?
希望全球的人都能通过这样的活动开始行动,做一些环保,甚至节省电源的行动..
好让下一代的人,有更好的未来...
Wilson said…
[Joyce]My mum actually supported it ...hehehe .. my whole house went blackout... too bad not all the residents at my place join this event ..

[JacQueLine]我整天都呆在公司里,没什么注意到天气的转变,不过下午出去吃lunch时真的是很热:p,你的家有关灯吗?
David Chan said…
Was in church having a candlelight worship session! LOL!
JacQueLine said…
我家当然有关灯。
但是没有办法关完,因为有小宝宝在家。
但是很可惜,住在附近的人都不见得很响应这个活动。

Popular posts from this blog

Natsumi Step

The Complete Manual of Suicide