Lazy

I'm checking the numbers here .. gosh .. I got less than 10 post for this month >_< .. I should have more time for blogging since my project is almost ramped down ... hmmm ... emotionalistic may be right about me .. addicted to games and lazy to update the blog .. :p

Anyway .. here are the stuffs that keep me away from blogging .. :p

1) Restaurant City on Facebook (^_^)













Setup your own restaurant, trade ingredients with friends, setup the menu ... I don't like the open air toilet so .. no toilet in my restaurant :p

2) The Last Remnant (PC)










Nice graphic, good storyline, the only drawback - no vsync setting

3) Red Alert 3













A bit not realistic .. the empire troops are too advance in technology for the world war 2 ..
(It got nothing to do with the chicks :p)

4) Dissidia Final Fantasy (PSP)










I only can understand half of the story as the English version is not released yet >_< .Great game if you like final fantasy ..

5) Mana Khemia (PSP)













Port over from PS2, great feature on alchemist .. I like it ^_^

6) Loco Roco 2 (PSP)













Cute and funny gameplay .. I got my body swaying left and right most of the time :p

What else ? Here comes the Anime :

1) 07 Ghost













I've just finished episode 2 ... interesting storyline ..

2) Chrome Shelled Regios












3) Full Metal Alchemist 2009

















The famous alchemist brothers are back with new storyline.

4)Tears to Tiara
















5) Sengoku BASARA










Great fighting scene !!!

6)Valkyria Chronicle


.
















And for last weekend - Brother Laughing (Laughing 哥) ..












My favorite character in the series ...





Comments

Jesse said…
me too...so smart la..i like your blog so much..nice..
Wilson said…
[Mr Lee] Thx for the invitation, your work are brilliant.


[幸运公主] TQ ... ^_^

Popular posts from this blog

Natsumi Step

The Complete Manual of Suicide

New Product 3 in 1