Assasin's Creed 2 coming soon Christmas 2009!!!

When I purchased my new PC last year, the 1st game on my list was Assassin's Creed. I loved this game after I've watched the trailers and gameplay over the internet. When it was launched, I notice that it was only available on the xbox 360 and PS3. w/o a nice LCD TV, there is no way for me to purchase such expensive game consoles (especially PS3). After that I found out there is a PC version of this game and I finally got a chance to play the game (^_^).

Stunning gameplay with great storyline made Assassins Creed the best action RPG of the year 2007. With the HD visualization, it makes the game more realistic (that is the reason of purchasing my HD4870 graphic card :p). The only drawback, the missions are repetitive.

Assassin's Creed 2 is coming this Christmas on 3 platforms , PC, PS3 and xbox 360. Rumors are saying that it will be on the PSP as well (^_^). According to the Assassin's Creed 2 producer, the coming series will take place in Italy during Renaissance. Seems like it is not going to follow up on the main character Al-tair in the Assassin's Creed - Third Crusade. Here are the some images for Assassin's Creed II - The Truth Written in Blood.

Images courtesy of 电玩网










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natsumi Step

The Complete Manual of Suicide

New Product 3 in 1