(x_x)

Few years ago, I was on an university trip to visit the Proton production line in Shah Alam. On the way back to Johor, the bus air-con broke down and we have to bear with the 4 hours journey w/o air-con in the afternoon.... It was hell of a journey. Anyway I was too tired and fell asleep as soon as i got into the bus. I did not really feel a thing during that time.

Last night, another 4 hours ride from Penang to KL. As soon as I was on board, I heard an annoying tickling sound coming from the circuit box ( not sure how they call it, it is located at one of the compartment of the bus where they install the electronic control unit / PLC). It sounds like spark or to be more precise - it sounds like a relay switching at high speed. I didn't really care about it as I always plug on my earphone during the ride.

After 2 hours, the bus made a stop near the Jelapang toll. The driver did a quick check on the PLC. Then he went down the bus to check on some others part to see if he can do something about it . After 30 mins of delay, finally he told us that there is an malfunction near the air-con control board and he need to turn off the air-con for the rest of the journey... [>_<] ..

So what is the big deal of 2 hours of ride w/o air-con since I have already been through the 4 hours... Hehehehe .. the big different is the lady sitting beside me... The strong fragrance smell made me wanna vomit .... seriously I couldn't take much of this .. Next, she put both of her feet on the sit ... and u know the great smell of the feet after you take off your shoes .... awwwww... the greatest combination in the world (wateva) .. this really made me suffocating .. I'm not sure how I made it through the 2 hours ... (x_x) ..

Comments

CY said…
poor u...
anyway, u stil can tahan and u r still alive~~congrat :)
Wilson said…
hahaha .... I'm a survivor ..

Popular posts from this blog

Natsumi Step

The Complete Manual of Suicide

New Product 3 in 1