Robot

Lately, Transformers has become an hot topic. According to lyn , the GSC website hang because of the heavy traffic booking for Transformers 2. I believe that most of the folks around my age are the big fans of Transformer during childhood.

For me, it is just so so only lo ... I did watched Transformers cartoon during childhood, but I hardly can remember the name of each of the character. All I know is they can transform and make weird sound during transformation... :p

Come to think of it, I don't really watch most of the anime under the mecha category. Here are those in my watch list ..


















Transformers - definitely one of the earliest exposure to the robotic world for me ... hehehe.. but I dun even recall the storyline ...















Vandread season 1 & 2- the 1st anime that I watched featuring robots battle.. I like the 3D- animation of the robots...















Neon Genesis - Evagelion - nice anime, I like EVA-01 (the purple color robot in the middle). However it is later in the story then only I know that the robots are actually angels that were bind in steel armor. The storyline is kind of @#%## ... the extinction of entire human race ... wth ... Anyway, the battle scene are so cool ..












Macross Frontier - It was just last year when I watched this anime ... great graphic and nice battle scenes ... it comes with great background music and songs whenever a battle starts. I like the OST more than the anime .. (^_^)















Gundam is missing from my list here ... there are just too many series ... lazy to watch all of them .. :p

Seems like I'm not really addicted to the robot kind of anime. However there is just 1 robot which is my favorite .. I'm a big fan of him since my childhood even until now... it is definitely not Transformers .. hehehe .... and he is

(drum roll)

.....

...

..

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.














Doraemon - A robot came from the 22nd century to help a boy named Nobita. This is definitely the best of the best .. (^_^)

Btw, Doraemon can transform too :P
GIF_doraemonimages courtesy of :http://blog.sina.com.cn/pandabox

Comments

pinkylicious said…
Doraemon is a very cute robot....girls also like :D.

Popular posts from this blog

Natsumi Step

The Complete Manual of Suicide