Coincidence

It was just last night when I talk about accident in my post . Guess what ??? It happen this morning .. Coastal Highway, on my way to the office, a car coming from the opposite direction hit the divider and got turned over ....

The same situation that I have mentioned happen the next day after I published the post... @#$$## am I a psychic ?? Holy sh*t .. I can tell the future ... lol .. Probably just a coincident ... anyway, the policemen are there.. so I just stay out of the business (:p) .. hopefully the driver and the passenger will be alright ...

Comments

David Chan said…
It's just a hit in probability (science student speaking again... hahaha). Malaysia has a record of high accident rate (1 reported accident every 3 minutes). So, the chances of speaking of the devil (accident la) and having an accident happening in front of you is very common. :-P
pinkylicious said…
Hey, I saw an accident happened right in front of me too this morning. Must drive carefully next time.
Wilson said…
[David Chan] science student returns .. lol

[emotionalistic] not only next time but everytime .. :p

Popular posts from this blog

Natsumi Step

The Complete Manual of Suicide

New Product 3 in 1