New Experience in 牛Year

During the 牛 year ..... I finally have some experience about getting drunk ... actually I'm not sure if this consider as drunk .. =P

So the story started with friend A and B coming to my house on the 1sty day of 牛year ... They are my basketball kaki and my best 兄弟 among all my friends since secondary school .. At 1st we decided to call friend C to come over my place ... ( C is another one of my 兄弟 who has been working in Australia after graduate... it has been so looooong since the last time the 4 of us hanging around .. (2 - 3 years ) ..... However C invited us to go over his place instead ....

Guess what was waiting for us over there??? (drum roll ~~~ )

Throughout my whole life I have never got drunk in any occasion .... so here comes the scenario ... friend B was our driver , so he just take a few sip of the liquor .... as a "yi hei zai lui" (义气仔女) I have to finish up his share (just call me 死酒鬼 if you want to :p ) ... normally it does not really matter me when it comes to drinking ... however there is one thing that I never consider : - I have not stop eating since the reunion dinner ... my stomach was soooo full ... and the next thing coming is ...063
So is this consider as drunk ??? I'm not really sure about that . All I know is that I did not feel dizzy, I did not start yelling or 语无伦次, and I can clearly chat with my friend (was this consider as drunk ???)... It was not over yet, the worst thing came in afterward. Guess what ??My old time buddy - gastric is coming back because of my empty stomach after063
and after that more and more 063
Alright .. for the 1st time in my life I 063
because of liquor ... and my mom kept on saying that I was drunk (wateva) .. and for the 1st time I need to eat "Fung Sa Yun " (风沙丸) after drinking ... ⌐_⌐|||

Anyway, my advice here : do not drink too much when your stomach is full ... :p

p/s : friend A was basically going through the same situation as I did .. but his case was much more worse than mine ..... he was 045

- Happy 牛Year -

Comments

pinkylicious said…
Drunk means drunk lar....aiyo :P.
Gnu said…
this is not drunk, u only puked.

drunk is when you start to talk about your ex or your crush, screw your boss, revealing your darkest secret, bed someone or get into a fight and forget about the whole thing the next day:p

btw, don't drink and drive ya
Anonymous said…
好彩你不系屋k 度呕, 如果不系的话, 就真系恭喜发财咯。。。哈哈哈!!!!
Wilson said…
[emotionalistic] ok lo ... drunk lo ... :p

[Gnu] seems like you have a lot of experience in this .. hehehe .. I never drink and drive (^_^)v

[TrAcY] 返到屋企都有呕...只不过你瞓到成只猪o甘,晤觉je....:p
JacQueLine said…
哗~静鸡鸡走去饮酒...
仲呕到咁勁,喺唔喺你嘅曱甴酒过咗期叻?
抑或喺你差过头?
Wilson said…
哇!曱甴酒我就没饮过啦..或者我真喺太差咯...不如揾日我请你饮啦... :p
JacQueLine said…
乜哦?
我諗住你挤Chivas Regal嘅图画..
即喺话你饮嘅酒喺曱甴酒嘅喔??
(Chivas Regal = 曱甴酒)
请我饮啊??好啊..你自己话嘎..
到时唔好话我唔客气...
Wilson said…
Chivas Regal = 曱甴酒???
哈哈哈哈...你唔讲真喺唔知.. :p
惊你太客气je ....
Unknown said…
几时饮曱甴酒,记得预埋我

Popular posts from this blog

Natsumi Step

The Complete Manual of Suicide