Thoughts

Have you ever encounter a car accident right in front of you? Don't get me wrong .. I have not experienced that yet. This morning, I was on my way to the office, I wasn't sure why there was such a long queue at Coastal Highway. I started to wonder if there is an accident? And suddenly this came across my mind ... Will you call the ambulance or the police if an accident occurs right in front of you? Let's say it is a terrible accident, people are gathered at the scene , basically no one is actually helping ... and you may think that the others will definitely contact the police or the hospital .. and then you decided to stay out of the business ... So is it a right choice???

I have not encounter such incident before .. come to think of it .. I think I will call the police no matter what ... unless they are already at the scene (=p) .... You never know that people may have the same the idea as I mentioned above (hopefully not) ... it is a matter of saving someone's life and it is a good deed anyway (^_^)

Comments

Gnu said…
I will call for ambulance but i don't know the number:p
Wilson said…
lol ... 传说中的有心无力 :p

Popular posts from this blog

Natsumi Step

The Complete Manual of Suicide