My Message Tone from "Pages of Treasure" 《Click入黄金屋》



This is one the background music played in the drama "Pages of Treasure".
I came across with the piano version on youtube last year. The melody was beautiful and I decided to convert and store it into my phone as ringtone.

Somehow my sister found out about it and used it as message tone on her phone as well.
And guess what, now not only my sister but some of her friends are using the same message tone as I did. Sometimes, it may ends up all of us checking our hp for message when this music is played .... ^.^

I couldn't remember who is the person who played and uploaded the piano version on youtube.

If you search for "love song on piano pages of treasure" on youtube. You will be surprised to find out that there are so many similar clips available.

Anyway, whoever is he/she, thanks for sharing the nice music...




Comments

skyip84 said…
good recommendation :)

Popular posts from this blog

Natsumi Step

The Complete Manual of Suicide