Korea 2010 - part 1

Should have posted this last month but I was just too busy to get this up.
For a start, compilation of the nice foods I took in Korea.

Food

Some common foods, fried crab sticks, fried prawns and something special - fried ginseng.
K18

Steamboat for 2, ₩22000 (~ RM70). Serves with kimchi, rice, potatoes, mushrooms, pork ribs etc. 
K5

Unagi (^.^) ....
I've never eat so many unagi in a single meal.
K38

K32

Some display found in food court. The price ain't cheap though.
K19

I like this, fish roll with potato ...
K31

Sashimi ~~~
K30




Comments

Anonymous said…
Steamboat for 2 only ar? Got any news to update me? :P

-mg
Wilson said…
hehe ... it was a business trip lar ...
Anonymous said…
Wah, go Korea for business trip...so nice. You all got a site there meh?

-mg
joyce_l said…
waaaaa, so shiok! Din Tabao for me eh?? :P
Wilson said…
[mg] sub-con lar ... hehe
[joyce] dabao d ... but u r not ard liao T_T

Popular posts from this blog

Natsumi Step

The Complete Manual of Suicide