Jerry & Tracy's ROM

16th September 2010, it is not only the Malaysia Day, but also the day of my sister Tracy and Jerry's ROM.
Congratz to my beloved sister Tracy ...  ^.^

JT1
Jerry and Tracy (^o^)

JT4
My Mom and Dad

JT3
Dai Gor and Dai Sou 

JT5
Finally it's me (n_n) 

JT2a
Some of my sis's frenz ...  anyone interested ??? :p

JT7
Ahem... listen ar ...  bla bla bla ~~~ 

JT8
Errr ... ok ...  yes... faster lar wei .. :p

JT9
Now under the law ~~~~~~~ 

JT10
Wedding ring for her

JT11
This is for u  ~~ 

JT12
Finally gao dim ..  
Ahem ...  it is officially announced that my sister is married and no longer available ...  for those who are still interested ...  you can still wait for my younger sister ( probably for another 20 years ..  :p)

JT6




Comments

joyce_l said…
Congrats!! When's urs?? :P
Law-the MaN said…
when is ur turn???
dun ask ppl who is interested in ur sis's fren...u shud grab 1 there!!!!=)
Wilson said…
[joyce] urs come 1st .. hehehe
[john] should hav invited u to join us .. then let u grab all :p

Popular posts from this blog

Natsumi Step

The Complete Manual of Suicide