Streamyx Speed Upgrade

My brother just did the streamyx speed upgrade from 1Mbps to 2Mbps last month.
He has to pay RM130 /  month for the upgrade.

However I just do not see any improvement after the upgrade.
In fact, I felt it has become even slower.
Now, I couldn't even stream any movie on PPStream with the laggy connection.

My brother did the speed test after the upgrade through the speedometer feature on  the streamyx main page, the results looked good.
Somehow this feature is not available now, so I did the speed test on http://www.speedtest.net/ instead.

Well this is what streamyx offer for RM 130 / month ...











It is not even half of the speed as stated in the package.This is definitely not acceptable.
For all streamyx users, pls do your speed test to make sure that you are getting what you have paid.
We are going to complain about this, let's see how TMnet is gonna get back to us. Btw, they still owe us a cordless phone which comes together with the package. >"<

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natsumi Step

The Complete Manual of Suicide