特別じゃない..のに..大切な事だよ

I came across this line in the movie " Sweet Rain" starring Takeshi Kaneshiro ( 金城 武). I'm not sure if I get the Japanese line correctly cause I directly grabbed it from the movie.

特別じゃない...のに...大切な事だよ


Means something that is not special but very important. I've thinking whether if there is such thing exist in my life ? I couldn't get the answer ... If there is something that is important, of course it is something special that makes it important to us.

Possible answers that i can think of : air, water, sun (booooring ~~).... money (wth), family ( noway !! they are special ) ... friends ( nah ~~ not really ) ....

Comments

Anonymous said…
watch this, hm...need a little patience to follow this movie. But the ending is sweet.
Wilson said…
I like her smile at the end .. so sweet ..even though it is going to be the end of her life ...

Popular posts from this blog

Natsumi Step

The Complete Manual of Suicide