New place ≠ Better place

So I have been so excited about the new cubical in the new building as well as the new lab. Its kind of disappointed me because the building is just partially completed. The lobby, dinning room, gym, even the auditorium are not ready yet. Furthermore, contractors are coming in and out most of the time ... the air-con does not seems to take any effects as it is quite warm here ....

Here comes the best part, the pantry ... I would say ... Wow!! twice the size of the pantry in the old building ... it should have been a good sign.. however there is only one basin .. yes you got it right... just one basin for the pantry which is so large and people actually needs to queue up to wash their mugs or bottles .. etc. Back to the old building we have 2 per pantry.
I do like the Samsung refrigerator ... here is my colleague who enjoy so much with the new refrigerator .. (sorry for the poor pic editing .. I did it with mspaint not ps)

Next, the toilet. Well there are 2 toilet for the whole floor... they are located at the far end of the building. You have to walk ~20 to 40 meters to get to your toilet.. If the janitor is cleaning the toilet you have to walk >100 meters to go the next one ... and this brought to my concern .. what if both toilet are in the progress of cleaning?? You have to walk x meters again to the next floor...

The lab .. err ... all I can say is hopefully it will get better when the lab is fully moved over to the new building. There are some components that we need are still stored at the old lab .. and the technician can only support us for half a day and the other half for the old lab users. I like the new bench because it is spacious, I do not have to squeeze all my stuff to a single bench ..

Alright.. enough babbling here... have a look at my new cubical (^.^). I did some changes in the decorations, basically the rest are the same as the old cubical (besides no more junk for now .. hehehe )
The Poring doll still there .. along with the FerrariJack Skelington still sitting on the F40The Ribena .. I think it is expired... imagine a coffee color like Ribena when you pour into a mug .. geli ~~The collection of key chain is still there... with my permanent resident on my shelf ..

Hopefully the new environment will get some improvement soon ..

Comments

pinkylicious said…
Wah...nice cubical. Please throw away the Ribena :P.
JacQueLine said…
Envy u to have such a big cube...
My current working place is so small.
I can't even locate my small fish on my table..
Too Bad..
Wilson said…
[emotionalistic] hahaha.. the Ribena is still on my table .. waiting for the unlucky fellow ..:p.

[JacQueLine] my cube still got a lot of empty space ... can help you to accommodate your small fish ge ... hehehehe...

Popular posts from this blog

Natsumi Step

The Complete Manual of Suicide