Pack up

My department will be moving to the the new building on this coming Monday. Last Friday, almost everybody was busying packing up for the move. After working for 1 1/2 years in Altera, this was the 1st time I cleaned up my cube.. ⌐_⌐b

Alright ... here are some pics before cleaning up...



I know its messy .. yes I know ...

So starting from the shelf... errr. ... empty Spritzer Pop bottles , empty chocolate box, empty Pringgles container.. lol ... basically.. all junks..

Members of my cube
Last year's Christmas card, and empty chocolate box.. lol
Japanese wooden doll from the Bon Odori, Beckham Moddy Bear, etc..
newest member to my cube : Doraemon plush toy (^.^)

after cleaning up .. for the new owner of this cube.. some presents from me : Christmas card + expensive Chocolate (box) ... hehehe...

Posters + lyrics ( from Kobukuro) , some junk notes which I wrote for fun...


hehehe... can towers, Ribena, plastic containers ... lol.. I wonder why I would keep all these stuff here ..

and the towers were demolished due to violation in the construction rules and regulation and definitely violating the OSHA ... lol

Collections of key chain from my frenz ... and of coz .. the poring doll which has been with me for around 5 years ....
Ferrari and Jack Skelington...
So sorry to squeeze them into a small ESD bag...

Something which I found inside my drawer
An old RM10 note .. and Ang Pow with money ... (^.^)
Guess what ?? Decoration which I bought for CNY last year ...

And finally I found my pencil case ... which I thought it was lost ..

Alright... now finally its clean ... looking forward to my new cubical tomorrow...

Comments

pinkylicious said…
Wah...so many things in your cube and is SO messy :P. This is definitely a good opportunity for you to clean up your cubical :).
JacQueLine said…
Wow..
How come it look more like a gal's cube...
O_o
Wilson said…
[emotionalistic] hahaha ... yes you are right ... finally it was cleaned... let see how long it take to mess up my new cube..

[JacQueLine] u mean those plush toys and stuffs hanging around?? Most of them are from my friends .. couldn't help it much =p but I believe girls' cube do not have a can towers gua .. hehehe
Gnu said…
Eih, dun push all the blame about your girlie stuff to your friends lar...:p

Yey, move to new building lor:) Next time must go in and have a look:)
Wilson said…
i think I remember seeing such things at your cubical as well... hehehe btw you are welcome ...

Popular posts from this blog

Natsumi Step

The Complete Manual of Suicide