The worst it could be before 2009

Alright ... last day of 2008 ... so the last day of 2008 just started for less than an hour ... and I really have the last and most "衰" thing in my life in 2008... In order to meet my assignment schedule .. here I am again staying back till midnight just wanna buy some extra time for my assignment.. well guess what ?? Just when I got my 1st set of data done ... the NEW LAB ... I repeat NEW LAB!!! got blackout for less than 1s I think ... so who will ever care about a less than 1s blackout.. and the next thing happen is .. the surge current on the power supply damaged my device ...

so the data collected = rubbish ... the device was damaged .. how am I going to collect the next set of data for a different test condition ... ?????!!!!! @#$$@$%$%^@@%#%$^$%$%$#$##%^$$%&^#@$

Comments

pinkylicious said…
Hehe...I tried that in my previous job too. I totally understand how you feel and nothing much i can say but gambateh lar :P.
晋伟 said…
i feel sympathy on you... :p
well...happy new year. at least you are still working now

^_^

Popular posts from this blog

Natsumi Step

The Complete Manual of Suicide